BF3 gaming

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by PBM9, Feb 28, 2012.

1. PBM9 macrumors newbie

i recently got windows 7/parallels 7 to start PC gaming...

I have 2 problems...

It seems i cannot run BF3 with parallels... but thats ok cause i can boot straight to windows

well that is the other problem... when i run windows with parallels all the drivers are present and am able to connect to the internet

but when i boot straight to windows all the drivers are gone and the troubleshooting indicates i need to install the, but it is impossible since i can't already connect to the internet

i tried installing the drivers through parallels, but they are already active and troubleshoot detects all drivers are present...

Help!

2. deadwulfe macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

Boot Camp Assistant in OSX has an option to download the drivers. You'll need to burn those to a disc and load that up in Windows to install the drivers.

I don't know if the Lion thumb drive will have the drivers like the Snow Leopard installation DVD.

3. henrydoown macrumors newbie

henrydoown

BF3 is a very advanced and demanding game from several points of view. Most BF3 strategy guides also offer a complete single player walk through which will lead you step by step through the single player game.

4. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

Bootcamp if you want to run BF3. Parallels won't cut it.