Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rayc206

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2020
Anyone else order from BHphoto? Mine still says back-ordered with a unknown availability date (ordered on the 17th) . Just wondering if anyone else that ordered from there had any progress/success.

Raisinbran

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2020
CE49ED54-C618-4AA9-9017-6F88B6BB0075.jpeg
Still backordered for me

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
B&H Video is a business located in New York and correct me if I'm wrong but the state is in lockdown mode, so its quite probable that there's no one working to handle the orders.

Reactions: JayMysterio

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
B&H Video is a business located in New York and correct me if I'm wrong but the state is in lockdown mode, so its quite probable that there's no one working to handle the orders.

They're great guys there - I wish them the best right now.

From their web site -

You may continue to order online or by telephone.

We also continue to offer contactless pickup for online orders at our 34th Street location.

Our sales and customer service teams are available to answer your questions via phone, email or Live Chat.

To our B2B customers: all of our corporate, government and education eProcurement portals remain fully operational.

While B&H and our shipping partners are doing our best to get your order to you quickly and safely, we appreciate your understanding if we experience any delivery delays. We also appreciate your understanding if it takes a few extra days to process returns.

The B&H NYC SuperStore will remain closed until further notice.

We continue to operate our warehouses at reduced hours with extraordinary safety and sanitary procedures to minimize risks. We have fully shifted our customer service, phone and all office teams to work-from-home. Our employees are determined to continue serving customers when we are needed most.

Raisinbran

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2020
I've generally had great experiences with B&H Video but this is my first time preordering something from them. I ordered the Apple Pencil and it shipped in two days, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be some time before their warehouse receives the iPad shipment. Best Buy is another alternative if you want your iPad faster.

Adrianinkc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
B&H is awesome however for new Apple releases not so much. It can take up to a couple weeks to get product in stock.

Reactions: Raisinbran
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.