Biased Reporting, The Truth Revealed...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by maxsix, Sep 24, 2016.

1. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The Heavily Biased Pro-Apple Verge Website gets caught...

"The Verge founding member Chris Ziegler worked at Apple for two months before leaving website

In a strange case of tech journalism intrigue, former deputy editor and founding member of The Verge Chris Ziegler recently left the publication after it was discovered that he was — and might still be — moonlighting at Apple, a potential conflict of interest for both companies. "

http://iphone.appleinsider.com/arti...t-apple-for-two-months-before-leaving-website

2. RedOrchestra, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016

RedOrchestra Suspended

None of this surprises me ... take an active read of comments posted to Apple product related sites and see the activity level of "Apple supporters" i.e. how quick they are to descend and disparage any comments that challenge and or discredit any products or services marketed by Apple.

I quote this as a recent example of a practised corporate narrative posted as a comment on a thread that dealt with Apple's ongoing manufacturing shortages / inventory woes and consumer unrest -

"Why do people care about and put so much personal energy into Apple's stocking situation - especially those who have no intention of purchasing a phone, and at the extreme even clinging to market manipulation conspiracies? Apple will sell a ton of phones like they have every year.

Much more entertaining would be a map showing locations of Note 7 fires."

3. decafjava macrumors 68000

decafjava

4. Al'sDad macrumors member

If they paid by check I'd cash it quickly,

5. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

Any title starting with "The Truth Revealed!" is obvious click bait ********.

Apple isn't some secret public enemy. Take your tinfoil hats elsewhere.

6. vkd macrumors 6502a

vkd

7. JKColo22 macrumors regular

Seriously... I have (mostly) defended Apple tooth and nail for decades because I enjoy their user experience. I keep hoping Apple will pay me for it, but so far so luck.

8. Teon macrumors regular

Teon

Apple pays its marketers enough, that would be like you (and me) reklmamirovali their products free of charge (if you know what I mean)