BIG Boost Quicktime Movie Volume possible?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by adeedew, Apr 23, 2013.

1. adeedew macrumors regular

Hi. Recently discovered quicklime allows screen recordings which is great, if you add soundflower you can capture the computer audio as well. I am trying to record a live stream to playback and the audio on the stream is extremely love. I know Quicktime pro allows you to boost the volume a bit and save, but i need a much bigger boost, the volume is extremely low. I dont want to convert the movie and loose quality of the original recording, is there any easy way to do this? Thanks

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

I'm not sure about this, but have you tried putting it through GarageBand and boosting out of there?

3. adeedew thread starter macrumors regular

I can't thank you enough!!!! WOW, simple as importing the movie in, crank the audio and export without changing video quality. Perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Never had used GarageBand before. Now I have a purpose for it. Thank you again so much

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Glad it worked out! I honestly don't use it myself either but needed to boost some ringtones I was making a while back and did it through there.