Big Difference...Plus to X

AppleChic76

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
So, I ordered a tempered glass for my X. Arrived today. My first thought when I opened it was "GAHHHH! This is tiiiiiny!" I'm trying to remind myself how HUGE I thought the Plus was when I first went to it from a regular 6, but man oh man, this is gonna take some getting used to! LOL. Anyone have a similar experience?

Reactions: ColoArtist

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
While the Plus does offer more usable and practical screen estate, let’s remember that the X has a higher screen to facade ratio, so screen protectors will appear tiny.

It’s not really apples to apples though.

Renho

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Considering the X screen is basically the same size as a Plus model while also being far superior in quality to the current Plus models...your depression is laughable.
Well I am glad your laughing. Only pricks keyboard argue with someone. My opinion is mine and you can take a hike! I’m not looking forward to the smaller size and skinner at all. I have very big hands the 5.8 mad eit seem like it was bigger when it is not!

Reactions: Bethanie21

Hoosier317

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2016
Well I am glad your laughing. Only pricks keyboard argue with someone. My opinion is mine and you can take a hike! I’m not looking forward to the smaller size and skinner at all. I have very big hands the 5.8 mad eit seem like it was bigger when it is not!
So...you'd miss the bezels? That's what you want? Just checking, because that's all you'd be losing with the X. Bezels. Not screen size.