Big gap in iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pingouin, Jul 11, 2008.

1. pingouin macrumors newbie

I just noticed there's a big gap on my iphone. The gap is between the chrome and the white plastic, starting from the sleep wake button all the way down the right side!!!! ARGH!!! Anyone knows if I can exchange it? My other black one seems nicely fitted like the old one.

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I'd take it back, show them, and ask them to replace it. You'll have to decide what to do if they don't have more stock yet.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I'd love to see a picture of it. However, I agree with Doctor Q if it bugs you that much, take it back.

4. pingouin thread starter macrumors newbie

I can even fit a business card in the gap... I try to take a photo, hard to see in it... sorry

5. Magic Marker macrumors newbie

I have a gap on the back on the corner by the mute switch. It's between the white glass and silver bezel. I'm going to take it back to the store. Hopefully they have them in stock. If they don't I wonder how long it will take.

6. bamafever09 macrumors regular

bamafever09

My friend that works at my local apple store told me they always have plenty of replacements. I imagine it would be the same at most.

7. jkim3691 macrumors 6502a

I can fit a piece of paper in between my bezel and the plastic. Is that a problem?