Big Iphone Problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kenwolfe11, Aug 19, 2016.

1. kenwolfe11 macrumors newbie

I am currently using an iphone5s with the pangu ios 9.3.3 jailbreak. It was working great for awhile but then one time when my phone died and i booted it back up, my wifi and bluetooth wasn't working. I tried rejailbreaking it and it worked perfectly. Then about a week later my tweaks stopped working but all of my cydia apps I downloaded worked. I tried using icleaner while my phone was in this state, but when I resprung the device and I unlocked my phone all the came up was my background with no apps or anything at all. Does anyone know how to fix this because I can't restore my phone at the moment since the only computer I have is my school laptop which doesn't support itunes. And yes I have tried rebooting and stuff. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. StarkCity macrumors 6502a

StarkCity

Is Siri enabled ? Curious if you can activate and utilize Siri to get into settings......

I was able to use Siri right now to open Cydia also..... Give that a try.... From there uninstall tweaks that may be the problem

3. Deetlebug89 macrumors member

Also if none of them work you can try Siri to open safari, then in the url type Cydia:// and it will open and take you directly into Cydia