Big iphone promblem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by millsberry0550, Jan 30, 2008.

1. millsberry0550 macrumors newbie

so i did my jailbreak on iphone 1.1.3...everything was working except for wheh i put it on itunes which gaved me this
    [​IMG]

and i used the app snapp to do the upgrade...
    right now im at the itunes thing emerngy thing on my iphone and im still reciving tect message but i can't go to the home screen and can't restore it and ibrik says its jailbroken and says if i wanna add something but i just wanna restore it...
    do you know what i can do and please help

if the pic doesnt work here is the link
    http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=48zf4.jpg

2. portesi macrumors newbie

3. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

Have you restored to 1.1.3? Seems that error would arrive if the Bootloader - Baseband - Firmware were no longer matching...

I've read a Restore to 1.1.3 will resolve this.

4. millsberry0550 thread starter macrumors newbie

well the promblem is that i can't go to the iphone page on itunes which that means that i can't do the restore and i don't know what to do anymore...
    Can anyone please help

5. Ryan.Tanner macrumors regular

If you ask me, you shouldn't have hacked it. Apple warned you, and you went against what they said.

You should probably go get another phone.

6. thecornyman macrumors newbie

I have the same problem! Did you find a solution?

7. thecornyman macrumors newbie

I fixed mine by doing the following (keep in mind I'm not really all that knowledgeable of all this stuff but I just made it work)

1. Putting iPhone in recovery mode by using AppTappInstaller (it won't actually install because it is for another version i think, but it will put a 1.1.3 phone into recovery mode)

2. Uninstall and reinstall iTunes (will require a computer restart)

3. As soon as iTunes starts up it let me in and I was trying to restore to 1.1.1 with and Option Restore but it just put me into a normal restore (which i was happy it did anything at all)

The rest is history. Now I gotta try to go back to 1.1.1 and jailbreak to 1.1.3!

8. dsgalit macrumors member

Update your itunes to 7.6

9. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

LMAO :) Be merciful oh powerful Apple. Yes massah, sorry massah, I been bad.

10. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

I would save some steps and find a Widnoze PC with 7.5 or earlier.