Big Little Problem With Ibook g4 Mouse

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by Keepsie, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Keepsie macrumors newbie

I had Bought A ibook G4 10.4 It worked great no marks no problems but There where few thing i couldnt get rid of and i like the new Feeling So i Reinstalled tiger with the cd 's But since i formated the hardrive and reinstalled it everything went wel but my mouse wont work are move when i start and hold Option i can move mouse and click when os x start mouse stays in upper left had coner dosent move at all. idk whats wrong i kno nothing is borking it just wont move are click >.. Plz help Thnx :)

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Regrettably, the question is rather incoherent, however, from what I can tell your mouse on your iBook isn't working. I'm going to assume you mean track pad. I presume you've attempted to reboot. If not, do that. If you have, then perhaps there was a burp in the install and you need to reinstall. Does an external mouse work?

3. Keepsie thread starter macrumors newbie

No i never had to use one can i use any kind of external Mouse are only apple?

4. Keepsie thread starter macrumors newbie

I think i found Problem Even though I cant change it With out no Mouse. In system Preferences it says Mouse keys off. I think Thats problem Well When i Get it on I think il be All good thinks for help :)

5. Keepsie thread starter macrumors newbie

I found problem This Might Also Help Other WHo run Into this Like Me.
    I reInstalled Tiger Using retail Cd On My Ibook g4. But Its 10.4.0 And since it So Low My Os x Cant Read that there is a tracPad . All u have to Do is plug in A external Mouse Then Update To get ur Mouse Back Up and running. :p

6. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Looks like even though you solved this problem, you've developed another. Your keyboard seems to be randomly capitalizing words in your sentences.

7. Keepsie thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea im using my Windows xp latop It does that its kinda dumb but hey it is windows:D