Big problem with Dragthing :(

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jonb09, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Jonb09 macrumors newbie

Jonb09

Ok this is probebly me being really stupid but im still getting used to my mac. I'm using Dragthing and i want to make a new dock but for some reason Dragthing is not coming up in the bar at the top and is still showing Safari even though i am 100% using Dragthing and it is click onto it. It's just the only way to add a new Dock is to go on file and new dock but i cant do that :confused:

[​IMG]
    This is a screenshot i just took, I dont understand why it wont show it at the top. Any ideas?
    PS: sorry if my explaining is a bit rubbish but i hope you get the idea haha.

2. Jonb09 thread starter macrumors newbie

Jonb09

3. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Do you have the latest version of DragThing? As of this post, it's 5.9.3. Also, I haven't used DragThing since the Mac OS 9 days... but check your DragThing preferences. DragThing docks are supposed to be "always on top" but I think you can turn this behavior off in the program's (or dock's) preferences. That might be why your Dock appears to be active, yet you can't click on it, in order to create a new one.

4. Achiever macrumors 6502

Achiever

The developer, James Thompson, is very responsive. I would email him with the question if it cannot be answered here. His email should be somewhere on Drag Thing's site.