Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
this is from the recent IM+ twitter feed
On/Off Push for Friends Timeline, link shrinking for Twitter, Yahoo Japan support New Inbox & bubbles view, sending video on 3GS, RT for Twitter and more

sounds pretty cool been waiting for something like this :)

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Its already approved.
All, IM+ 3.3 for iPhone is approved! New Inbox & bubbles view, sending video on 3GS, RT for Twitter and more. Hurry up to get it!

Also: On/Off Push for Friends Timeline, link shrinking for Twitter, Yahoo Japan support

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
just got the update in the app store downloading it now ill post a review in a lil bit if this works beejive can bite the dust!

wow been using this for a few minutes arleady the timeline push is great works instantly almost to would be nice to have select specific people but i guess that can be in the works this is so far a great update and i can now take beejive of my iphone.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
How about sound options? Have they given us the choice of changing that horrible message alert sound yet?

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
i think i dunno i always have the phone on vibrate 90 percent of the time anyway ;)

techiegirl

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2007
I was able to get twitter feed pushed, but I didn't see an option to turn on/off individual friend feeds.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
I was able to get twitter feed pushed, but I didn't see an option to turn on/off individual friend feeds.

go to your acount than go to ur twitter acount tab than push settings and then friends timeline. took me a while to figure out

MokSiFu

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2009
Down Under
Interesting updates but, I'm probably the only person out here who doesn't use twitter so the updates didn't really affect me much.

I liked the old background for the inbox tab better, but that's probably just me.... I hope next update they could add some IM essentials like:
- display name changing

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2007
Doesnt even allow you to see friends on twitter lol... Ya like im going to remember their names.

Dxs016

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2009
Cant sync facebook

Guys i just upgraded and now my facebook doesnt sync up. I have removed all the accounts including MSN and facebook, readded them and i get the facebook age verification screen but then it times out. Any ideas ?

kicko

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2008
it displays your user pic now too.

i am not having any issues with it really. I'm not sure i like the new bubbles but they are more clear for various background so it probably is better for custom pics. The skype connection does seem to be broken or atleast for me so far, but i dont really use skype. All the other accounts are fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.