• App crashing, Safari crashing

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Count Blah

macrumors 68040
Jan 6, 2004
US of A
Okay, then lucky you. iOS 7.1 comes out soon and will fix that.
Sure. iOS7.1 is going to be magical, and fix everything. I have my doubts.

Since my air's screen is pretty nice, I'll have to go with iOS7/safari crashing all the time.

cababah

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2009
SF Bay Area, CA
Sure. iOS7.1 is going to be magical, and fix everything. I have my doubts.

Since my air's screen is pretty nice, I'll have to go with iOS7/safari crashing all the time.
Did I say it was going to be magical? Numerous developers have already noted that the stability in iOS 7.1 is significantly improved. Is it perfect? No, but over time the software builds will become more refined and stable...screen tint, however, is permanent.

luckylisp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2006
NY state
Did I say it was going to be magical? Numerous developers have already noted that the stability in iOS 7.1 is significantly improved. Is it perfect? No, but over time the software builds will become more refined and stable...screen tint, however, is permanent.
This is my feeling as well. I have hope that 7.1 will fix some issues, so I think screen tint is the bigger issue.

Count Blah

macrumors 68040
Jan 6, 2004
US of A
he mentions the crashing, you said 7.1 will fix that. There are A LOT of crashes. So I have my doubts all the crashing will be fixed. If t does fix it, as you said, then I would consider it magical.

LOTS OF CRASHES!!!

cababah

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2009
SF Bay Area, CA
he mentions the crashing, you said 7.1 will fix that. There are A LOT of crashes. So I have my doubts all the crashing will be fixed. If t does fix it, as you said, then I would consider it magical.

LOTS OF CRASHES!!!
My point is that the software will refine and improve with each subsequent iOS update but the screen tint it permanent for the life of the device.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy

LOTS OF CRASHES!!!
YOU have a lot of crashes.
The only app crashing on my iPad is Safari and I solve the problem just using another browser.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA

Yes iOS 7.1 beta 2 still crashes but less the 7.0.4. And animations are faster.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
And another is the stupid reloading tabs!!! I was doing an ebay listing,had to open another tab to check on something,come back RELOAD! Lost everything and had to start over GRRRRRR:mad:
Solved as well, using Mercury Browser ...
I use Safari only on the iPhone 5s right now.

Hey Jude

macrumors 6502a
May 9, 2008
Florida
My screen is fine ----though I honestly didn't test it for retina burn, and the screen color is uniform, so no issues there.

However, the constant Safari and Chrome crashes have taken away from my enjoyment and desire to use the iPad for internet browsing. I am returning my iPad Mini, and hope the problem is fixed when I pick up the Air.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.