Bigger Screen, Better Battery, Better Camera that's all

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LennyFL, May 1, 2014.

1. LennyFL macrumors member

I want a better battery that will last more that one day if I'm lucky. Don't make it thinner keep it the same as the 5 with the larger screen size increase the battery. It doesn't need to be lighter.

I don't want much in the iPhone 6 I want a bigger screen.

I would like a camera that takes photos I can be proud of. I don't think the camera takes photos it takes snapshots.

That's all I want and I'll buy it. I'm still on my iPhone 4. They haven't offered enough for me to upgrade.

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

There is a fairly good chance that the next iPhone will have a bigger screen, but I don't really think they will do much in the way of battery improvement.

It's a camera phone, not a DSLR. Anyway, the iPhone 4s, 5 and 5s have much better cameras than the 4. Any one of them would be a noticeable improvement.

3. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

I agree they should add a better battery and camera. Their battery shouldn't be "up to 10 hrs" (because nobody gets that much during everyday usage) but actually 10 hrs in everyday usage (heavy web browsing, texting, etc.) that would be great.

Also the camera should be able to take high quality pictures while zooming in, as with the current camera you lose quality as soon as you zoom, I know it's just a phone camera but still that would be awesome.

4. cynics macrumors G4

I'd be happy with just longer battery life. I've set the bar pretty low for Apple. :)

5. Serban Suspended

Battery will be better, iphone 5 had better battery than 4s,iphone 5s better than 5. But now with a bigger case and A8 energy efficient i think we will get a better jump in battery than before

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Apply would piss off alot of customers if they made the battery big enough to satisfy the most power hungry user. They can only hope to keep most of the users happy. All of the phone makers have to do the same.

I suspect the 6 will have a little better time on the battery but it will not hold up to someone who had nothing to do but play with his phone all day long. Mine is unplugged from the charger at 3:30am and I deal with 30-40 calls, about the same emails and even more txts when I put it back on the charger around 9-10pm it still has somewhere in the 40% range left. I do not play games or do a lot of social media.