Bike / Handlebar Mount for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Scuby, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Scuby macrumors regular

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with handlebar (for a pedal bike) mounts for an iPod Touch 3rd Gen? I did try a cheap one from eBay, but doesn't hold the iPod securely (claimed to be a "universal" fit between iPhone and iPod, but that's clearly rubbish) so couldn't use it on my bike. Hoping someone can recommend one from experience that holds it securely, can be mounted in landscape orientation on the handlebars, and isn't hideously expensive. Don't care about it being a case too, or being waterproof or anything like that - just something to hold it somewhere that i can see it.

Also needs to be available to buy in the UK - although if you're not sure please do suggest brands anyway and i can search around.

Many thanks,

David

2. imeridian macrumors newbie

3. Scuby thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, i'd never have thought to look for something like that. Wasn't sure it looked strong enough to use on a bike, but watching the videos convinced me - i've just ordered one and will give it a go.

In fact, might end up ordering a few more for my camera equipment too, if it's any good!

Cheers for the suggestion,

David