Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
I purchased a house last month so I've had a large increase in the amount of bills and accounts that I have in my name. I've been able to keep all my information for each account within the app so if I misplace a bill I have the information I need to get the bill paid. I've used the app for a few months but not until recently have I seen how useful it actually is. If you're looking for an app to keep tract of bills and to remind you when bills are coming due Bill Minder is easy to use and the developers (return7 who is one of the devs posts here) consistently update the app and provide help when you have questions. Also I really like the UI. It's an all around great and useful app.

Vandam500

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2008
Yep same here. I have been using it to track all the stuff I have to get paid. I love the push notifications!

return7

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Thanks for the BillMinder <3 but it sounds like we're paying you guys or something. :D

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
Thanks for the BillMinder <3 but it sounds like we're paying you guys or something. :D

Lol yeah I guess it does sound like. I'm not being paid I'm just a satisfied customer. With games losing their luster after a few plays this is an app that will always be useful. Also there are always topics where people are looking for finance apps.

Vandam500

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2008

You are paying us, how? By providing us with a useful program for a price so unbelievably cheap that it should be a crime:cool:

kliberal

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2010
I love billminder - it is on page one on my iphone

I tried several bill pay/reminder options and none of them blew my skirt up. This is one of the few apps that started out on page one and remained there.

all this app needs is a complimentary mac app

Sparky9292

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2004
I love billminder - it is on page one on my iphone

I tried several bill pay/reminder options and none of them blew my skirt up. This is one of the few apps that started out on page one and remained there.

all this app needs is a complimentary mac app

Can billminder sync with any desktop apps? That's very important to me.

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
Can billminder sync with any desktop apps? That's very important to me.

It does not sync with any desk top app, however, it does allow you to backup two ways...wifi, which creates a backup file on your desktop or through email which you can save and use to restore. It is so easy to use and a great UI that a desktop program is not needed.

I am also a user of BillMinder and have since its release. Sadly, I have mine on page 2 of my iPhone though since I have push activated and it tells me when stuff is due days in advance. I will never use any other Bill reminder app as it can not be beat. It does everything it is suppose to do as a BILL REMINDER/Tracker NOT a Budget App.

I also highly recommend this app for those that need a little kick in the pants reminder when bills are due. Saves you the purchase price the first time it causes you not to pay a late fee.

navajarunner

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2009
I like using Bill Pal. It doesn't have push notification options but the interface looks way better IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.