Billing Address

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mac7, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Mac7 macrumors 6502a

Mac7

Anyone that has called in to have their billing addresses changed/corrected, has it changed on your order status or is it still listing the incorrect address?

2. Qrispy macrumors regular

Qrispy

This has actually been bugging the **** out of me the past few days. I changed mine to the right name on Saturday and it's still listing the wrong one on my order page.

Seriously freaking me out.

3. shawnwich macrumors 6502

shawnwich

Yes.

I called them at some point to tell them it wasn't changed still and they let me know it was showing the right address in their system, and that was the address that would be billed.

4. BrettDS macrumors 65816

Yes, I called to change my billing address and it never updated on the order status page, however the charge successfully processed for me a couple of hours ago and my order status is preparing for shipping so I believe it worked.

5. Qrispy macrumors regular

Qrispy

You just made me so much less worried.

6. johnnygilligan macrumors newbie

My billing address was wrong on my info with apple as well. I called and was told that if there was a problem with the transaction I would've been aware during the 10th preorder.

Payment was accepted and it's preparing for shipment tonight. You shouldn't have a problem.

7. AustinBoilers macrumors newbie

I called over the same thing and the guy assured me that what he is seeing is what will be used and that they don't update the page until a change in the order status is made.