Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HiFiGuy528

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
I used the hacked feature for a few days and about 2gb of data, but I can't view my data usage on my account because I made a change to my plan. Can someone look to see how the data usage is displayed on your account? I read that when data is being used by iPhone, it will should as iPhone, but when tethering, it does not show as iPhone. Can someone confirm this?

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
I used the hacked feature for a few days and about 2gb of data, but I can't view my data usage on my account because I made a change to my plan. Can someone look to see how the data usage is displayed on your account? I read that when data is being used by iPhone, it will should as iPhone, but when tethering, it does not show as iPhone. Can someone confirm this?

On my latest bill all data usage shows up exactly the same. I can see when I tethered and when I used the iphone because the amount of data used is very different but there isn't anything on the bill that says the data came from the iphone or from something else.

HiFiGuy528

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
I see that the billed monthly statement doesn't show, but what about the unbilled date usage that can be viewed on the site?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.