Billings 3 with PayPal

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by djsound, Mar 3, 2011.

1. djsound macrumors 6502a

djsound

So I am using Billings 3 now for my small business invoices etc. and I love it. I am wondering if I can give my clients the option to click something so they can pay with PayPal directly to my PayPal account. Then they wouldn't have to send checks. Thanks if anyone knows!

2. Alphakline macrumors regular

Alphakline

Go to PayPal and create a new donation/generic button where the user has to place the price on the PayPal check out page. When you get to the final step, the HTML code, select email source code. This should provide a link that you can place into your email which will be directed to your paypal checkout page. You should also be able to place this in the the invoice creation tool on Billings when you prepare a new invoice from the client's account.

3. djsound, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2011

djsound thread starter macrumors 6502a

djsound

Sweet! I will try that....I dont need a special account do i with paypal?? I just have my Paypal email account that people can send too...

edit - I created the button in PayPal but unfortunately I can not put it into Billings... also I dont want it to say donate....My clients are paying for a service not donating money....I guess this doesnt work