Bing cashback

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by gup91, Mar 17, 2010.

1. gup91 macrumors newbie

Have any of yall used the bing cashback program? does it work, i found a 13 inch mbp 2.53 for 1370 and it is sealed in box and it is eligible for bing cashback, is this a good deal

2. supham macrumors newbie

Authorized reseller?

3. gup91 thread starter macrumors newbie

doesnt say on the item description or anywhere, will that effect the applecare

4. paintballswimgu macrumors 6502

I've used bing cashback several times. It'll save you a ton of money. You have to wait like 60 days to get your money though, and then pay you via amazon payments. Which you can then either transfer to a checking account or use as an instant amazon giftcard. I saved about $200 on an ring for my fiancee using it.

Using bing shouldn't affect applecare. When you register for applecare, they don't care where you got your mac, or where you bought applecare.

I would only buy a mac from an authorized reseller, but thats just me

5. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

You can get it in the apple refurb store for $1299, plus you can get a free printer (albeit after rebate). No having to wait two months for the money back.

6. Wacky Jackson macrumors member

Wacky Jackson

I used it a couple weeks ago getting my 2.53ghz saved me $115. And the two months isn't that bad it is a online rebate so you don't have to send anything in. If you can afford it, go for it!