iPhone BioLockdown or BioProtect?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lukejc1, Jan 13, 2014.

1. lukejc1 macrumors 6502

I think I want to give one of these a try but am not sure which one. Have you tried either one? Which do you like better?

EDIT: Also Lockdown Pro.

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

Consensus is biolockdown is better. The dev has been great about updates and his apps/tweaks and is well respected

3. lukejc1 thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Averna00175 macrumors member

I tried them both and went with lockdown
    I like the graphics allot more on protect but I trust the dev more so I'm sticking with lockdown.

5. FriednTested macrumors 6502

Even Elias is a very trusted dev. With tweaks like SBRotator, Callbar, AudioRecorder etc. and I have been following him a long time too. But, I think Biolockdown allows you to lock down even settings which are not available in protect AFAIK...

6. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I've only tried BioLockdown so far, but I am very pleased with it. Ryan (as others have stated) is one of the most respected iOS developers and very responsive. I've been using it for a couple of days and don't find anything lacking.

7. a2k macrumors member

Awesome and incredibly polished app. Unfortunately, incompatible with 7.1 beta 3. :(

8. Averna00175 macrumors member

Yeah it does that's primly the functionality part that won me over. I'm not worried about the apps other than eBay and AppStore, daughter already accidentally bought a few thing- lol
    But nothing us more aggravating than someone playing with wallpapers and brightness you know

9. FriednTested macrumors 6502

Yea people fiddling with settings just amazes me. I mean why would you fiddle with someone's settings FFS!

Attached Files:

10. Averna00175 macrumors member

Lol- that picture just made coffee come out my nose...hahaha