BioShock 2!!

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by evan g, Oct 22, 2008.

1. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

2. evan g thread starter macrumors regular

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

old... ;):D:p

here we go though, lets see if they can catch lighting in a bottle twice. Looks interesting so far.

I hope Diablo III lunatics aren't around here.... "z0mG! T3h bu773rF|y h@5 t3h c0|oR!!!"

4. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

5. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

The first time me and my friends realized that our guy was making a yawning noise when in God-mode, had us rolling on the floor. :)

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Looks like B2 might take place in shallow water and maybe on dry land....should be interesting

I actually have Bioshock for the Xbox360 but I never finished it because the RROD was upon me at the end of the game and I'm scared to put the disc back in there.

To make a long story short one of my punk arse friends stole my 360 copy and moved away with it so I'll pick up Bioshock for the PS3

Bless

7. Macjames macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

Forget bioshock, come on system shock 3!

8. AlexH macrumors 68000

AlexH

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to pick up the original Bioshock for PS3... :confused:

9. evan g thread starter macrumors regular

dude almost any game with a 10 out of 10 (or whatever it was) deserves to be bought... lol jk its up to you

i vote: YES!@!@!@$!$!@#!@

10. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Only if 2K leaves the focus groups at the door. OH, and it has to be a PC release first with all of the sophisticated finger contorting glory, then a console "port," like the new Deus Ex 3. :)

11. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Eh. It's worth playing, if you haven't played the previous Shock games, because then you'll expect quite a bit more out of it, than just a FPS.

But buy "Dead Space" first, if you haven't already. :)

12. yarjarrar macrumors member

Yay for Bioshock 2! I've played Bioshock, oh.... maybe 383,984,238 times and it is the best game in the universe! I can't wait for #2.

13. evan g thread starter macrumors regular

14. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

My copy of Bioshock is still sitting on a shelf, it saw its way in to the PS3 to do the initial install and thats it. I'll have to get around to playing it, along with a few other games that for one reason or another haven't been played either.

15. pcypert macrumors 6502

I played through twice. Once completely good and once completely bad...depending on how you see it and how you feel about the girls...

It's a weekend rent for me. Fantastic game, but nothing really to go back for...even the double endings weren't that great. It's not like gameplay changes to get you there, just what you do in one particular moment...so wouldn't have felt guilty checking youtube for the other ending now that I've done it.

I do think everyone should play it through once though...but maybe owning it is a bit much.

Paul