Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saturnotaku

macrumors 68000
Mar 4, 2013
The original Bioshock is worth that price alone. The second game is a lame disappointment. Such is the price we've paid for the developers to sink resources into shoehorned multiplayer. :rolleyes:

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
The original Bioshock is worth that price alone. The second game is a lame disappointment. Such is the price we've paid for the developers to sink resources into shoehorned multiplayer. :rolleyes:

I must be crazy, I liked the second one better. Yes, it was more of the same, but I thought the story was more interesting and the combat improved.

I might pick this up so that I can get the Minerva's Den DLC, which is supposed to be amazing. I have the mac version so I never got the opportunity to play it.

Wardenski

macrumors 6502
Jan 22, 2012

Second one is better IMO but its not as mysterious, found the hacking a bit slow on the original. Easily > 10 hour game if you explore, worthy of one Lincoln.

Minervas den is said to be very good...but MS Live crashes upon startup on my machine.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
Worth it for the first game. Don't even get me started on the so called game they call 'Bioshock 2'.

macgames

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2012
Just a heads up - I'm getting this deal as saying 'currently unavailable' on amazon now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.