Birthday Calendar on Me.com... color change?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Mindflux, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

The Birthday calendar when you enable it is the same green as the work calendar. There's no way to change it. Also when you enable Birthday's on iCal they come up pink for me (I know this can be changed).. but there ought to be a way to change the colors to atleast MATCH and not conflict with another calendar without having to change my work calendar too!

Anyone know of a way to fix this on Me.com?

2. sheperinski macrumors member

Bumping this thread as I also need answers to the same problem. Anyone?

Shift-I enables you to get info on other calendars where you change colours, but the birthday calendar doesn't have this option (it's greyed out in the menu). I understand it being read-only, but surely a lot of people's calendars colour-codes may conflict with the unchangeable default green.

3. davidg4781 macrumors 68000

What version are y'all using? I'm using the latest version of OS X and was just able to change my color. I just right clicked (or command clicked, or 2 finger clicked, or whatever) on the Birthday calendar in the side bar, chose Get Info, and there was a drop down box to change the color.

4. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

They are talking about the web calendar on me.com. I've not found a way to change that color.

5. davidg4781 macrumors 68000

Wow, sorry. I don't have Mobile Me, but have been thinking of getting it....I dropped in here to read up on it a bit and forgot I was in this forum. My apologies!

6. Mahler12x macrumors regular

Mahler12x

I'd like to know the same thing. This and the lack of a robust ToDo checklist are my biggest complaints. Overall I'm liking MobileMe but it seems to fall a bit short of Apple's usual standards for attention to detail.