Bit the bullet -- twice

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Michael CM1, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

Feb 4, 2008
    So I decided that after hell at work and continued college at the same time, I deserved a little sumthin. I had planned on waiting many months to get an Apple Watch, but I needed a reward for surviving a lot of stuff.

So I went to try on watches yesterday. Planned on getting the sport with a white band that fit my wrist best, and it ended up being the 42mm. But I tried on a stainless steel model. I also tried on the leather band. Ooh, nice. I initially ordered the sport. But then after some thinking, including talking myself out of a watch entirely for a few minutes, I decided to go up to the stainless steel. I really like a couple of the bands that go with it, and I figure the stainless steel and sapphire will be more resistant to me killing it.

So I'm part of the bandwagon. Honestly never thought I'd pay $600 for a watch, computer in it or no. I've just been reading a lot of good things about them and some of the apps developed already sound highly useful.
  2. Wayfarer macrumors 65816

Jun 15, 2007
    Hey, I'm really happy for you! You deserve to treat yourself to something nice for all your hard work. I do the work/school thing too, and it has been stressful. I preordered the space gray sport and I'm on the fence about whether I should upgrade...