Resolved biteSMS + Activator issue

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kashura7, Jun 28, 2011.

1. kashura7, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011

kashura7 macrumors member

kashura7

I set in activator that when I double tap the clock on lock screen or a status bar on home screen biteSMS quick compose is brought up. Without any particular reason it stopped working. I tried assigning other apps to the same gestures and they work. I reinstalled, removed+installed, did soft reset, respring multiple times and I can't get this to work. Any ideas?

2. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Only thing I could think of is the "libativator" is switched off in the bitesms menu/settings.

3. kashura7 thread starter macrumors member

kashura7

I feel like an idiot now...Thank you very much. I don't think I have ever even went into that part of a menu. Thank you

4. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Not Resolved

I've had the same problem for quite a while now as well but unfortunately, my Libactivator is set to ON. I've also tried assigning other apps/quick launches to the guesture and all work except for BiteSMS Quicklist (both quick compose or reply work as well). Tried assigning Quicklist to any number of different buttons/guestures and it doesn't work for any of the them. I've removed/reinstalled with no luck--had this problem since jailbreaking 4.3.1 (now on 4.3.3)

Any thoughts?

5. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Mods, could you please remove the RESOLVED label in the title as I'm having the same problem and have no resolution? Thanks.