iPhone BiteSMS Alerts do not work with IntelliscreenX 7.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ItsSimplyWhoIAm, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ItsSimplyWhoIAm macrumors newbie

Just installed IntelliScreenX 7 and now when i get messages only a little bubble pops up at the top (the little messages icon) no vibrate, no sound, no pop up for a quick reply as per usual with BiteSMS. Everything is still turned on and as it was before the instillation. Any ideas?

2. ItsSimplyWhoIAm thread starter macrumors newbie

And now it doesnt work no matter what. Ive uninstalled everything i can imagine and then reinstalled bitesms and no alert bubbles pop up to allow me to quick reply. STUCK PLEASE HELP.

3. ItsSimplyWhoIAm thread starter macrumors newbie

And now after installing Messages+ for ios7 I dont even get message alerts, i dont even get the message.

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Did you check your settings? Do you have CCLoader installed?

5. ItsSimplyWhoIAm thread starter macrumors newbie

used iLEX R.A.T. and it worked after i reinstalled it. And yes i checked everything prior to doing that and anything i tried just made it worse (makes no sense but yeah it was happening). Yes I had CCLoader installed :O

6. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

biteSMS alerts might have been disabled. with CCLoader, i believe you could've reenabled it, assuming it was disabled

7. ItsSimplyWhoIAm thread starter macrumors newbie

Nothing was disabled, tried and checked all of the options like 15 times