biteSMS and alert sound

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by PuterSaurus, Feb 17, 2012.

1. PuterSaurus macrumors member

I've recently jailbroken my 4S and have been using biteSMS quite frequently without any issues until the last few days now.

I am no longer receiving any notification either audibly or from the lock screen.

I've doubled check the settings and don't see anything unusual. I've not done anything different with my phone recently other than do some AppStore updates for some of my paid apps.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

That's weird cause I thought the same thing. Do you have sbsettings? I know that has a "smsalerts" on or off?

3. Enigmafan420 macrumors 6502a

Enigmafan420

Same thing just started happening to me-on only ONE of my contacts-that person uses iMessage instead of SMS.

Anyone know how to fix this? Very frustrating as there is nothing obvious (or even not-so-obvious) that would have causes this.

Thanks!

4. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

When you checked your settings what did you check? Notifications - SMS? Made sure everything was turned on? Also, what other JB apps do you have installed that could conflict? Lockinfo, etc....

5. TenaciousDave macrumors newbie

I had a similar issue once and I noticed that one of my messages failed to send. Once I deleted the failed message, everything was back to normal.

6. kariakoo macrumors newbie

thank you very much, my "smsalerts" was off.:):)