Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cbmstocks

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2012
when bitesms is installed on its own, it works perfectly. when move2unlock is installed it works perfectly. but hwen both are enabled after about 10-15 notifications the notification slider will stay to the right after swiped, then slide slowly back to the left. then when the phone is unlocked springboard crashes and goes into safe mode. both are updated and paid. do i need to try lockinfo and see if that fixes it?

EDIT: Move2Unlock not slide2unlock

Last edited:

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Omg I have this problem too.. I really want to keep my current lock screen but none of the other ones can properly hide the "Slide to View" text that SMS and MMS causes to show in the slider. Move2Unlock is great but conflicts so much with my BiteSMS.. hope there is a fix or a better alternate to Move2Unlock..

cbmstocks

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2012
yeah. move2unlock is deleted until they update and fix the problem.

why can't i theme my ls with an app that doesn't mess up my phone?
winterboard slows down everything and makes the sleep button mess up
and move2unlock kicks me into safe mode.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
yeah. move2unlock is deleted until they update and fix the problem.

why can't i theme my ls with an app that doesn't mess up my phone?
winterboard slows down everything and makes the sleep button mess up
and move2unlock kicks me into safe mode.

I posted this in another thread, but if you use Springtomize and hide your icon labels, it'll remove the Springboard lag that Winterboard causes. Not sure why or how, but I've tested it on multiple phones and it works!

Edit: If you don't mind using tap2unlock, then I've found a fix. (I prefer tap over all the others anyways :D!) Anywho. Using Springtomize, remove the top bar of the lock screen and set a custom string for the slide to unlock text (use a space, it'll remove all text). then install invisible tap 2 unlock ios 5 from cydia, and that should do the trick. haven't managed to see bitesms crash yet!

Last edited:

cbmstocks

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2012
i didn't really see much lag with winterboard. just odd behaviors when i pressed the power button. i already have my labels hidden, and it didn't noticeably speed up springboard for me. i'll just live with a boring lockscreen for now. but thanks for the suggestions

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.