BiteSms closes itself off after sending SMS in app? Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by brinycbri, Aug 3, 2010.

1. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

I have an iPhone 4. Everytime I send an SMS from the program it closes off but it sends. Why does it automatically close off?

2. dgstan macrumors 6502a

Mine behaves the same way. After all the raving folks do about it, I can't believe this is normal behavior.

3. mdecker79 macrumors member

My biteSMS on my iPhone4 doesn't act that way.

I open biteSMS then select a SMS thread and replay. The SMS goes out just like the Apple SMS app. Then I have to press the home button to close biteSMS.

If your talking about the quick reply to an SMS that's different. You can set the quick reply to close out and dim the phone after sending from the lock screen.

4. bmms8 macrumors 68020

do you guys mean when using quick compose? or the actual app? the actual app should not close.

5. Snowman3459 macrumors 6502a

?

That's not normal behavior.

Mine works perfectly.

Are you talking about sending a message from within the actual biteSMS app? Or just using the Quick Reply or Quick Compose feature?

6. nfl46 macrumors 603

Clearly, the OP is too lazy to look through the settings to change the behavior.

7. dgstan macrumors 6502a

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to which toggle in the settings causes the entire app to close after sending a text? And would it be too much to ask if you could do it without insulting us?

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

How about you and the OP ask your question on the BiteSMS forums?

http://forums.bitesms.com/

I'm sure you'll get a better answer on there. These apps have forums, use them. :rolleyes:

9. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

clearly you didn't read the initial question..i said app not quick reply..and yes i wrote on there and they closed the thread and told me to email..no reply yet...

dude why are you such an ass?

10. iPunish901 macrumors 6502

iPunish901

i was on another forum, i wont name it due to what its used for, but someone posted that if you dont have a licensed version, the developers added a "timebomb" in the "in-app send". mine crashes :rolleyes:, but it still sends so *shrug*

11. TriHFH macrumors member

The above poster is correct... it happens in cracked versions of the program.