iPhone bitesms icon size problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by uisim151, Jan 20, 2014.

1. uisim151 macrumors regular

uisim151

I just installed bitesms beta on my ios 7 5s and noticed the icon is bigger and i can not change the name with icon renamer, I also know that my winterboard icon theme has this icon in it. What folder can I find my theme icons in and what icon do I modify for bitsms?

All I can find is what icon to change is this correct? "Go into var/stash/applications/BiteSMS.app and replace icon@2x.png"

2. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

Yes, that's correct. The beta version doesn't theme in WinterBoard so you have to change it in the app folder itself. Your theme's icon would be in (theme name)/Bundles/com.bitesms/.

3. uisim151 thread starter macrumors regular

uisim151

ok cool it worked. Last question kind of unrelated, I noticed my theme has a fallback folder, I know that displays the loading title but it is way different from how my phone looks so its kind of annoying. Other themes did not have this, can I delete the things in the fallback folder or the entire folder itself? Im talking about the fallback folder in my theme

4. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

You can rename it instead of deleting it in case 1) something goes wrong or 2) in the future you want it.

5. ffnc1020 macrumors member

I tried it, however after I copied the icon over there, there is no mask. I end up with a square icon.:(

6. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

For this icon, until it can be themed with Winterboard, you need to make it the correct shape. So if your theme has circular icons, you need to copy over a circular biteSMS icon.