Bitesms + intelliscreenX help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by The Tos, Jan 24, 2012.

1. The Tos macrumors 6502a

I actually need some help with Bitesms with intelliscreenX installed. I have everything setup how I want on the lockscreen. I cannot seem to setup the sms notification for when the phone is unlocked. I would like the notification to come at the top like they do with the stock app. It only comes up with the standard bitesms pop-up bubble. Any thoughts or help guys?

2. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

I believe your answer is in the BiteSMS settings>Quick Reply>Alert Stye>Use Apple Settings.

Try that

3. TaterToT macrumors 6502

biteSMS settings > Quick Reply > Use Apple Settings

4. The Tos thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you for the help guys. I thought that would take away from how the lockscreen functioned. Worked perfectly. Thats why i love this forum.

5. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Does anyone know how to keep IntelliscreenX visible on the lockscreen without swiping it down everytime?? kinda like lockinfo??

6. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

in the ISX settings make sure you have it set to show on startup, show on the lock screen and to NOT hide for alerts. that should do it for you.

7. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Thank you :D

8. elconquistador macrumors newbie

More detailed help

Hello, I have a tricky question.

I have the same set up, bite SMS and IntelliscreenX running on iOS5 and iPhone 4S, my question is:

When the device is locked I will like to see the quick reply box pop up on top of IntelliscreenX when a new SMS comes in, at the present time the message goes straight to notification center and I have to press the "reply" bottom then the box comes up.

it will be nice to be able to configure the notification to do the following as well: when you touch the notification from bike SMS to have quick reply open rather than the drop down menu from intelliscreenX

Any thoughts on this?

9. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

The action menu is a built in feature of ISX. You can have it set up that way in Lockinfo though - where tapping once brings up the quick reply right away.

10. ryguy2303 macrumors 6502

ryguy2303

What's the setting to do this?

11. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

In lockinfo? Go to into Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>Messages and down near the bottom there are options to configure what tapping the notification does. I don't have Lockinfo installed at the moment so I can't say exactly what the option is, but it's there.

12. ryguy2303 macrumors 6502

ryguy2303

Sorry, I meant for ISX.

13. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

Can't have it open in one tap in ISX. Have to tap it once, and then tap reply.