BiteSMS keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nednarm, Mar 15, 2011.

1. nednarm macrumors 6502

Ok hear me out. I've currently got a cracked version of bitesms installed (I've been meaning to purchase it for a while). Whenever I get a text and click the red 'X' in the upper right corner to dismiss it springboard crashes.

Is this happening because I have a pirated version installed? I don't want to fork out for the app only to find springboard keeps crashing.

2. theaero macrumors 6502

3. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Since discussions about stealing are not allowed on MR, by starting this thread you have violated the rules you agreed to abide by when you registered. However, anyone who has no problem stealing apps, MR rules are a trifle.

Yes, it's just so difficult to buy things online these days it's easy to see why it's taken you a while.

Let's see, there are 1,000s of people using biteSMS without any problems. Oh, that's right, they didn't steal the app. Ya think that's the difference?

biteSMS even offers a FREE version with small scrolling ads and you insist on stealing it. Then have the gall to start this thread looking for help. Perhaps you should look to your pirate friends for help. :rolleyes:

4. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

lol who pirates a app that has s full free version, do you hate ads that much?