bitesms + lockinfo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by KoukiFC3S, Dec 9, 2010.

1. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

My texts show up 4 times on my lockinfo lockscreen. Anyone else having this issue?

2. jpetticrew macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

That's a bug with LockInfo. David said he was working on it and it should be fixed by next week.

3. cs0373 macrumors member

Hmm, I noticed for the last few days mine showed up twice on my lockscreen under the lockinfo alerts. I also have it popup on my screen so I can quick reply. Yesterday though it was back to just showing once. Weird.

4. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, mine show up anywhere from twice to 10x+. Just a little annoying, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

5. Dizle macrumors 6502

Same problem here, txt's show up either 2 or 4x. As said about the dev tweeted he will fix it soon. He's really good about fixing problems

6. Rooftop voter macrumors 6502a

My only issues with lock Info at the moment seem to be with an off center clock when quick replying to messages with the phone in landscape, and then I'm not able to unlock the phone without putting it to sleep first. My text tones are also ringing twice. Wierd. I hope this stuff gets fixed to, because lock info and bitesms are my two favorite jailbreak apps.

7. Advil macrumors 6502a

Yeah I'm getting this too :( pretty annoying. Getting lag on my quickreply with bitesms when in the lock screen as well.