BiteSMS MMS Issue

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cbmstocks, May 24, 2012.

1. cbmstocks macrumors member

when i attach a picture in a conversation, the typing area disappears and i have to close the app and reopen it to get the text box back up. does not matter whether or not it's imessage. i have reinstalled it twice. keep forgetting to grab a screenshot, but i'm pretty sure the description is satisfactory. solution?

2. macsrcool1234 macrumors 65816

I have this bug too although it only happens maybe 1 out of every 10 times I send the message. Are you getting it every single time?

Also, you don't have to close the entire app - try just going back to the contact list from the top and then back to the person. The keyboard should be back (along with the image).

3. rhpt macrumors newbie

rhpt

Have you tried posting the issue on the forums at the biteSMS website?

4. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

I just tried it 10 times and my keyboard popped up every time. Are you using the beta 6.3.6? If not here's the repo.

http://cydia.bitesms.com/

5. cbmstocks thread starter macrumors member

nope not every single time. i removed all of my jb apps and reinstalled them and it seems to be fine so far.

i have not. i didn't know they had a forum, but since it's not doing it anymore i'll hold off.

nope i was using the public release 6.2. thanks for the repo, it's added now.

6. cbmstocks thread starter macrumors member

the repo isn't valid. and now this is happening.

Attached Files:

7. cbmstocks thread starter macrumors member

here's what pops up.

Attached Files:

8. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Don't forget the "/". "Cydia.bitesms.com/"

I sometimes get that white box also. Just hit the power button off and on. Either winterboard or sbsettings I think has something to do with that. I haven't used either of those recently and the white bite box hasn't reappeared?...

9. cbmstocks thread starter macrumors member

i don't have either of those apps installed.. only springtomize.
    i can't believe the forward slash made the difference.. haha. got it. i'll try the beta. thanks.

10. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

I have springtomize also but haven't had the white box, yet... If I'm not mistaken both winterboard & sbsettings uses "libhide". Could check your packages to see if that is installed. If it is click on modify then remove( but don't remove) it will give you a list of what is using libhide.