bitesms on 4.3.2 HELP

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tangokim, Apr 21, 2011.

1. tangokim macrumors member

since i upgraded to 4.3.2 on iphone 4 no baseband save, my bitesms cannot view mms.My bite is on 5.3 beta 4 even on final 5.2 but no luck. anyone with bitesms on 4.3.2 please help me verify this issue?on my regular sms app i can view video(mms).

2. mikeheenan macrumors 6502

Can't help you but I'm having the same problem... :(

3. kmpoboy2 macrumors 6502

kmpoboy2

Im on 4.3.2, with biteSMS 5.3 beta 4 and I can send, recieve and view mms just fine.

If it helps, I have a full license.

I also have the default send method "via mobile carrier", as it comes in "Remember per contact" set as default.

Try rebooting the phone.

4. tangokim thread starter macrumors member

i do have full license, try reboot alot of time no luck. i can send recieve mms, but cannot view mms."this movie could not be played"

5. kmpoboy2 macrumors 6502

kmpoboy2

oh!, you talking about videos. You have to save them first and watch them from camera roll. Don't know why its like that.

6. mikeheenan macrumors 6502

I am having trouble receiving google voice texts via bitesms since upgrading to 4.3.2. I use the SMS gv extension, but I can't where the problem lies... I have no problem receiving texts in bitesms from my real phone number

7. Jason B macrumors regular

I'm having the same issue and it's only when trying to place a voice memo or video that someone has TEXTED. If someone texts me a voice memo or a video clip, and I try to view it using bitesms, I get this error, "This movie cannot be played".

Now, I can view them if I use apples text app perfectly, but not bitesms. The same thing happens on my other two friends iphones with the same version of bitesms 5.3. But if you use apples text app, they play fine. This is a bug somewhere I think. This is what you are saying, yes???

Thanks,

Jason

8. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

i often see threads regarding biteSMS betas what do these betas do that the latest released version does not, other then make errors causing people to start threads on those errors

9. Jason B macrumors regular

I'm on 5.3 of the full version that was released 6/14.