iPhone BiteSMS popups and notification center messages conflicting?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by shenan1982, Apr 4, 2014.

1. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

So I have the latest BiteSMS beta, and it seems like the popup pops up and you can see the notification center notification for the same message. Any way to disable the notification center text notification? Seems redundant, and visually unappealing.

2. shenan1982 thread starter macrumors 68040

shenan1982

I should add it only seems to be an issue in the latest beta. Anyone also having the issue?

3. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

What do you mean bitesms popups? The quick reply window? Anyways, you can turn banner notifications off in iOS setting>notification center>messages. Is that what you're trying to do? Or remove them from notification center? That is also done in the same place as the banner notifications. Hope this helps bro.

4. shenan1982 thread starter macrumors 68040

shenan1982

BiteSMS popups are triggered by the notification center from what I can tell. At least in the current beta, if I go into Messages>Notification Center and turn off the messages, then the BiteSMS popups discontinue.

The way I reproduce the issue is if my phone is dark\locked, and a message comes in, the popup comes up, and in the background I can see the same message listed in notification center. Completely annoying.