bitesms QR delay

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by psywzrd, Aug 22, 2010.

1. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I'm still in my trial of bitesms and I'm noticing a delay with the QR. What I mean is that when I get a text I hear the sms tone, but there's a slight delay before my lockscreen actually lights up and I can see the message. Granted it's not a huge delay or anything but it's certainly noticeable. I don't recall having this issue with irealsms and I'm not sure I've seen this problem with bitesms before either (I just updated to the latest beta in the last day or two).

Are you bitesms users noticing this? If not, which version are you running? I'm not sure if this issue has always been there and I just didn't notice or if it's something in the beta that is causing the delay. Any input is appreciated.

2. atiffarooq macrumors 6502

atiffarooq

I get a delay of about half a second. It doesn't really bug me though :)

3. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

4. atiffarooq macrumors 6502

atiffarooq

I'm running the beta. I didn't have the delay when I was running 4.98. I'll drop an email to the developer to see if they're aware of any issues.

5. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

Awesome - thanks! It's not a huge deal but I'd like the screen to light up right when I hear the tone just like it did before. I'm sure they'll work it out once they get out of beta.