iPhone BiteSMS questions

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DJ911, Jul 14, 2014.

1. DJ911 macrumors newbie

Hey all,

I just downloaded biteSMS and was playing around with the options for it. I was wanting to know if there was any way to remove the (+) next to the message compose and have it back as just the camera icon.

Also I was wanting to know if there was any way to remove the icon that looks like two pages whenever you tap the contact option in the top right on a message.

Thanks in advance! :)

Attached Files:

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, no options to change those things in settings. They are defaults but you can suggest them to dev.
    But again they are only visual things and not functional improvements or bugs so not sure if they will do anything about them.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

There are some BiteSMS themes that will change that. However, I can't recommend any since I'm still on iOS 6.1 and not iOS 7.

Perhaps too, that's not the case with themes and BiteSMS for iOS 7 either. IDK. But I know that I have applied a few themes for BiteSMS on iOS 6.1 before and the icon has changed.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You can also try to change those icons manually via ssh or ifile if they bother you that much.

5. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

they have stated in the iOS 6 days that they don't have any plans to change that since it's only a visual thing (probably been since before iOS 6, but I wouldn't know)

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

True, can't blame them.