Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Whenever I get a prompt from BiteSMS it's tough to X it out if I just peck it with my finger. if i hold it in the general area over the X, then it usually works. anyone else? That area isn't dead on the screen, works perfectly...

EDIT: i might just be bad at hitting that tiny X. even with longer texts, where the X is located higher or lower in the case of smaller text messages, I have difficulty hitting it.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
great thanks a lot guys for the feedback. don't follow the bitesms forums so i didn't know.

kre62

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
great thanks a lot guys for the feedback. don't follow the bitesms forums so i didn't know.

I just turned the X off, then rearranged the buttons so "Close" appears on the first page, and just hit close. Works well.

outphase

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
I saw a post by Martin a week or so ago to treat the X as if it was inside the box instead of on its corner, and it'll be easier to hit.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I just turned the X off, then rearranged the buttons so "Close" appears on the first page, and just hit close. Works well.

Boy, do I feel dumb for not paying better attention to all the settings. This is WAY easier than trying to hit that X just right. LOL

Thanks for the tip!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.