Bittersweet

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by BellaMaggs, Apr 23, 2015.

1. BellaMaggs macrumors newbie

BellaMaggs

Well as one half of a married couple of Applefanatics, I am very happy but my other half is not.

My 38mm SS Milanese Loop will be waiting at UPS for me in the morning, but shortly after receiving a shipment email from Apple about my watch we received the email of death about my husbands 42mm SS Black Leather Classic that still has a status of Processing.

He's not a happy camper, and as happy as I am, I am so sad for him.

I am the one who set my alarm for 1:55 to wake up and order our watches, so I guess to that extent I deserve the first one. LOL I am also the one who (cough, cough, wink) volunteered to take the day off tomorrow to be home for what we thought would be OUR deliveries.

Since I have to rise early anyway to be at the UPS Hub at opening, I think I will cook him breakfast and as I serve it will take his hand and lay it on my heart and say, isn't this the best way for me to send you my heartbeat my love. It's a good thing my husband wouldn't hit a female. LOL If the tables were turned I would clock his arse. LOL

2. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Bittersweet

He's a grown man, I am sure he will get over it. Our watches will come eventually. :)