Bizarre image on Thunderbolt display

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by jorman, Nov 11, 2012.

1. jorman macrumors newbie

This morning when I went to wake up my system, I had to open the MBP before it would wake from sleep. The wireless Keyboard and trackpad would not wake the MBP this time. As I looked closer at the Thunderbolt display I noticed 2 images that are not part of the screensaver that came up on the Display. Any ideas where these came from? Sorry for the image quality...

Attached Files:

2. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

Can you take a screenshot?

[Command] + [shift] + [3] for the whole screen

[Command] + [shift] + [4] and drag the cursor to select a portion of the screen.

3. jorman thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry. The image is long gone. I never thought to take a screenshot at the time. OOPS. The picture I attached was the best I could do with the camera I had at hand. The 2 little devil images were sideways as shown. In the lower left quarter of the display. The screen saver image was one of the stock Mac images that come preloaded. I have it rotating through the stock pile of photos. I was just wondering if the ghost images were related to the fact that the MBP would not wake from sleep this time? Or something more nefarious?

4. jorman thread starter macrumors newbie

Well don't I feel stoopid. I found the original image in the Library and the nefarious images that I posted are part of the original image. They are DUCKS floating on the lake in the image "isles"... The guys at Apple have a sense of humour maybe? Or are we just seeing devils because it is so close to Halloween? :eek: