Bizarre MBA 11" transit

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by paulinbognor, Jul 13, 2012.

1. paulinbognor macrumors member

I expect people have mentioned it before but I assumed once my MBA shipped it would be Shanghai to Heathrow but instead it seems to be on some kind of bizarre road tip lol

Shanghai, China
    Incheon, Korea, Republic of
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Warsaw, Poland

All of that within 24 hours. I wonder where it will go next :)

2. riley41090 macrumors member

i just wish my tracking information would tell me where in the world mine is :(

3. idiiamots macrumors member

I'm sure it's whatever makes sense given shippers flight schedules, how loaded each flight is etc. Unless you paid for overnight shipping, there's little reason for them to put cargo onto direct flight. Even if you did ask for overnight, this route may be quicker if the direct flights are full.

4. paulinbognor thread starter macrumors member

Yea I'm very sure they know what they are doing :) I was just surprised. It's now left Poland so if it wasn't for the weekend in the way I'd probably have it on Monday :)

Just hope my MBPR speeds up no, it's still 30-6th :(

5. Wokis macrumors regular

That's nothing! My MBA went from China to Korea, then Germany, then to Kazakhstan, then Poland, then it went back to Germany and eventually it went from there to Denmark and finally Sweden.

Logistics. They scary :D

6. Titanium81 macrumors 6502a

Titanium81

I got the same MacBook Air as you. One sweet machine don't you think? It's blazing fast at everything I throw at it.

7. paulinbognor thread starter macrumors member

Great to hear your MBA is so good. I've got the 11" 2.0 i7 8GB and I'm excited to see exactly what I can throw at it :)