Bizarre Usage Increase!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mattyuk, Dec 8, 2010.

1. mattyuk macrumors 6502

mattyuk

Hi there, made the leap and got an iPhone 4, superb device.

Now I'm on with Orange on a 750mb data contract. So I was trying to connect to 3G today at work just forthe weather app but it took ages to connect.
    At this point my usage was 55mb SENT and 656 RECEIVED. So a bit under.

After I connected, looked at the app and disconnected. After I disconnected 3G I thought Id just look a the stats. !!!!!!!!

Rang up Orange for quick info but Im seeing the guy tomorrow after work but he says it might be something to do with wifi?

Nearly 8gb, imagine the charge!

Attached Files:

2. mikelegacy macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

That's gotta be a mistake. Call your service provider.

3. mattyuk thread starter macrumors 6502

mattyuk

Sorry for this, and the lateness of my reply. Yeah I went into Orange and they aid to download YourOrange app. Basically my phone was giving me wrong numbers haha.

Again, I shouldve searched or at least fugured to get the app, so sorry for that :)

Feel free to delete this.

4. gigapocket1 macrumors 6502a

Those are not wrong numbers.. Those are numbers from since whenever u got the phone.. Its all your months combined.. even if you had a 3g or 3gs and restored from a backup. Those stats come over

5. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

I personally could not get by on 750mb per month. don't know how you guy do it over there. I'm still on unlimited data and with tethering I use a good 2-4 gb per month if not more