Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
yuc7zhd2 said:
really. what is the mean age here, 12? You'll get over your insecurities about such disgusting sex acts in 4 years.

Hmmm. I think you misunderstood his post somehow-

Paul is the resident sex expert and is well over 12 years old. And gay. I think you are a preachin to the choir.

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
MrMacman said:
No thats assault/battery on part of the passanger

Hmm. true. I guess there's just got to be some way to nail her for something. (no pun intended, okay maybe it was) Not that I'm against R.H. (thanks for the term paul) but I guess I just feel like the family of the victim ought to get some kind of retribution. Oh well. Not like its gonna bring him back anyway. I guess I just think she deserves her come-uppins. (ooooh, that one was bad. I need to go to bed.)

kylos

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2002
MI
agreenster said:
Hmm. true. I guess there's just got to be some way to nail her for something. (no pun intended, okay maybe it was) Not that I'm against R.H. (thanks for the term paul) but I guess I just feel like the family of the victim ought to get some kind of retribution. Oh well. Not like its gonna bring him back anyway. I guess I just think she deserves her come-uppins. (ooooh, that one was bad. I need to go to bed.)

Was there really a victim though? I suspect this fellow was a willing party. It's what he gets for being careless. I tend to believe the woman for a number of reasons. First, the very fact that she brought it up. I doubt someone would come up with an embarrassing story that will be openly discussed amongst many people. Loss of privacy, you think?. Also, it's very plausible. As our good paul whannel has said, this is actually not that unusual, and such actions are certainly not conducive to safe transportation. And last, that the prosecution would be so lame as to suggest this guy is going to try to urinate out the window or moon someone. I very much doubt it. Oh, he must have been sick. Yeah, I pull my pants down all the time when I'm sick. I'm guessing that with a woman in the car, he would be even less likely to have his pants down for these reasons than for another.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
agreenster said:
Whoops! I thought they hit somebody and killed them, as well as the driver. My bad.

very cute 'tar :)

so i'm the resident sex expert... read: whore. i'm so touched ;)

road head may be common, but as mentioned above, it's not safe. The passenger at least, and possibly the driver, have to remove seat-belts. The driver is distracted, and the passenger obscures the controls (there's a joke in here somewhere, the punch line must be "she honked the horn with her forehead"). Anyhoo, having been on both ends of it, i still think this guy took a risk and lost... if the woman's story is true, she's quite lucky to be alive, i should think...

i don't know how accurate it is in the thread title, and all the press coverage, to say a BJ was used as a defense. Really it's just an alibis, and there have certainly been weirder :)

paul

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
paulwhannel said:
very cute 'tar :)

so i'm the resident sex expert... read: whore. i'm so touched ;)

sorry-I didnt mean it that way. I think that dude thought you were a kid getting grossed out by the thought of it. Anyway...

Yeah, the avatar is new, decided to update it now that we have the new boards. That spinning powerbook had been around a while. The turtle is my latest 3D project...

ThomasJefferson

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2002
Virginia
This should make for an interesting case to study in law school. I'm sure the students/profs will be able to ... attack it from several angles. After all, with so much at stake here, we would not want to just give the issue lip service. It really should be brought out into the open and the significance, exposed to the light of day.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Kyle? said:
Was there really a victim though? I suspect this fellow was a willing party. It's what he gets for being careless. I tend to believe the woman for a number of reasons. First, the very fact that she brought it up. I doubt someone would come up with an embarrassing story that will be openly discussed amongst many people. Loss of privacy, you think?. Also, it's very plausible. As our good paul whannel has said, this is actually not that unusual, and such actions are certainly not conducive to safe transportation. And last, that the prosecution would be so lame as to suggest this guy is going to try to urinate out the window or moon someone. I very much doubt it. Oh, he must have been sick. Yeah, I pull my pants down all the time when I'm sick. I'm guessing that with a woman in the car, he would be even less likely to have his pants down for these reasons than for another.

But isn't she still negligent even if she was giving him one?

I mean she is quite responsible for his loss of control of the car as much as he was...

IMHO.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
agreenster: i'm just playing, i thought it was hilarious :D

MrMacman said:
But isn't she still negligent even if she was giving him one?

I mean she is quite responsible for his loss of control of the car as much as he was...

Not quite, because to be negligent, she would have to have had some responsibility for maintaining control of the vehicle-- but that's the driver's responsibility. But, there are probably laws on the books about distracting drivers, i think previous cases have actually been tried for involuntary manslaughter. I also seem to recall that several states have laws on the books about road head, or consider it part of public indecency/sex, but that wouldn't be a hefty sentence-- a misdemeanor, small fine. it'll be interesting to see if they try her for inv. manslaughter... the prosecution would have to assert that she knew she was directly risking his life, and she acted in reckless disregard for human life. i don't know if there's a jury that would convict for that one... or if the DA cares that much about this case.

paul

kylos

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2002
MI
MrMacman, it's obviously a distraction the driver didn't have a problem with. I think it's a poor excuse to try someone for manslaughter when the person killed should have taken responsibility for their own life and stopped the action. Yeah, she was distracting, but he very likely didn't mind the distraction.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.