Black and Red iPhone case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Godracos, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Godracos macrumors newbie

Well, I'm looking for a new iPhone case, what the title says.

I prefer the colors black and red, so I thought, why not asking if anybody knows some nice cases in that color? Atm, I own a Griffin NuForm and I really like it, but if there is an alternative for my favorite color pattern, I would switch.

Most important:

- I don't want a thin plastic cover but I don't want a case that doubles the thickness of the iPhone. If it is like the Griffin NuForm, I'd take it.
    - It should protect my phone. I want to look nice/cool, etc. but I won't sacrifize the protection aspect for it.
    - More black then red is prefered, but I take every suggestion that comes up!
    - Plastic hardcover prefered (a pattern is okay, too like the carbon fiber ones, for example)

Cases I already know:

- SwitchEasy Capsuel Rebell ( I really would love to take it, but it adds to much thickness to the phone)
    - iPhone Frogs Luxe ( Too thin, not really protective besides maybe some scratches on the back )

I'm thankful for every suggestion out there! Thanks in advance :)

2. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Im thinking of buying to colors of the Incase slider, black matte and red matte or metallic orange and that will be expensive but you will have two case and then you can switch the bottom to be black or red.

like this:
    [​IMG]
    not my pic

this is the new orange color, i think this is the most beautiful color incase has for the slider, i own it
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/amchu/3845596596/

Incase make very high quality cases.

3. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

Check these out on eBay. I own these and the quality is fantastic.

[​IMG]

4. Godracos thread starter macrumors newbie

I'd really like that but for me, living in Austria, that would be even more expensive because we haven't the red one directly here. Maybe a little 'too' much for the fun.

Hmm, well, it's worth a try, but normally I'm not that much of a fan of cheap chinese clone products, to be honest.

Some more suggestions out there?

5. hushmartin macrumors 6502

iFrogz Luxe has a beautiful red and black one, the red is particularly pretty in my opinion- rather dark and with a metallic sheen to it.

6. Godracos thread starter macrumors newbie

Hehe, look at my first post here. I already had the chance to look at the Frogz Luxe case and sorry, it just looks cheap and doesn't even provide as much protection like the case I have on my phone atm (the Griffin NuForm)

7. batcatman macrumors member