Black and White 2 for Mac cheats?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by TriniBiniBaby, May 23, 2010.

1. TriniBiniBaby macrumors newbie

Helloo!

I'm sure some of you are familiar with Black and White 2. I've played it many times on PC and am familiar with how to manipulate files to gain cheats (tribute, ore, etc.).

My Bootcamp, however, provides no room for Black and White (PC) game. So I bought the game for Mac. There is a different type of storage in the directory from Windows, so I went looking to the internet to see where all the files were, and if there was a way to change them. However, no where on the internet does anyone even mention the possibility of cheats for the mac version of the game.

Is it even possible to place cheats within the game?

Thanks!

Katrina

2. ajasaro macrumors newbie

I'm looking too

I have been searching...nothing to date
    Can't believe no one has figured it out yet!

3. *AeriKen* macrumors newbie

*AeriKen*

London London London - Location Location Location
    Laaaaaate Reply (and my first!)

Hey, so i see your lost with the whole where to find the balances and all the files you camper with?

Well-

Let me know your directory and I'll see what i can do.

Here's mine anyway, give it a go.

IF Your Going to give this a go.. MAKE A BACKUP FIRST. DO NOT RISK Fuc.... Screwing THIS UP... [trust me, I've been there]

Applications - Black & White 2 Folder - Black & White Launcher - Right Click - Select "Show Package Contents" - Access "Contents" - Access "Resources"

Tamper with the the files there, look up Black & White 2 Cheats [google] and you'll be fine.

BACKUP FIRST.

:cool:

4. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

good idea but resurrecting a 1 year old thread, with some very basic tips... not a good idea.