Black AND White display models?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by achtungfemme, Jun 24, 2010.

1. achtungfemme macrumors member

Just wondering if the stores have black "AND" white models on display today? Or do they just have the Black ones...

Any reports from folks who have been inside the stores to play with the new iPhone? I want to play with both colors before I decide whether to wait until the White launch.

Thanks!

2. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

3. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

At this point, you're gonna have to wait anyway, as you can't get either until mid July.

You have plenty of time to decide.

4. xqb4dpx macrumors member

The thing with Apple is, if they're not selling the product right now, it won't be on display at the store. So unfortunately no. Look on the bright side: if you wait, you might avoid all the screen discoloring issues we're seeing.

5. PecanEater macrumors 6502

PecanEater

OP is asking about display models in the store. The white phone isn't available for sale but white phones have been made and released. Walt Mossberg had one.

(I see you edited your post)

6. tac22 macrumors 6502

He is asking if they are going to be on display, my guess is no, even if they do have enough for displaying in every store, i don't think they want people asking about the white one when they don't have it available

7. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

Yea I edited it, didn't fully read his post before linking to the press release.