iPhone Black bitesms theme?

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
Yesterday I was in bitesms browsing the themes for the new bitesms and one of the featured ones was a black full theme now I can't find it. Anyone remember the name? Thought it was night---something.

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Yesterday I was in bitesms browsing the themes for the new bitesms and one of the featured ones was a black full theme now I can't find it. Anyone remember the name? Thought it was night---something.
You can go into biteSMS theme section and it has a list of Featured Cydia Themes which has a Dark Transparent, A native7 which was just updated that includes a dark option(only qc/qr), and 1 call Night Mode which might be the one you are looking for?

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
I use DarkSMS Pro, but I'm on BiteSMS 7.6.8 on iOS 6.1 so I don't know if that'd work for you or not.
Not for 8.x

----------

You can go into biteSMS theme section and it has a list of Featured Cydia Themes which has a Dark Transparent, A native7 which was just updated that includes a dark option(only qc/qr), and 1 call Night Mode which might be the one you are looking for?
I saw that one. There's another one which is black (not grey). I don't like the term "dark transparent" because if anything is black and transparent it in itself becomes not black, lol

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
The one I see is Night for BiteSMS. I bought it, and it's annoying me... everything is black, except the box you type the message in is white, super tacky.... See attached. I want dark\dark\dark, or black\black\black.

ugh...
is that "Night Mode biteSMS Theme"? From the screenshots, it looks like the typing box should also be black