Black Bumper at Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thehopscotch, Jun 15, 2010.

1. thehopscotch macrumors regular

thehopscotch

Thought a topic non-related to preordering hysteria might be a welcome change...

On Apple.com the black bumper is showing available on June 24. Any idea if that generally means they have them "IN STORE" on June 24, too...or only online?

2. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

My guess is that it would be in-store, so people picking up iPhone 4's can get one on the first day.

3. thehopscotch thread starter macrumors regular

thehopscotch

Ok thanks! Even though I preordered for home delivery, I would really like one the day I get my phone, so I guess I may have to go brave the Apple store after all!

I really hope they have a separate line for people only buying accessories or other products!

4. weezite macrumors regular

I'm wondering if the other colors will be available at Apple stores (not online) at launch. Probably not. If that's the case, I'll probably buy the black bumper to use until my white bumper comes in and then return the bumper and pay the restocking fee.

5. Ann P macrumors 68020

Yup! There are usually two separate lines.

6. OverSpun macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

Think the bumper is safe enough? The back of the phone? I have a power support air jacket now on my 3GS. Anyone think?

7. Uabcar macrumors 6502

What about Best Buy and Walmart- based on history, is it likely that they'll have at least the Black version in stock on launch day?