Black Friday deals

kjmff5

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
hello all!

I have a few Apple gift cards I need to use up. I am looking to get an Apple TV 4K and the magic keyboard(to replace my current one). What kinda discounts should I expect to see?

Thanks!

LarrySmith

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2017
hello all!

I have a few Apple gift cards I need to use up. I am looking to get an Apple TV 4K and the magic keyboard(to replace my current one). What kinda discounts should I expect to see?

Thanks!

Here were Apple’s promotions for Black Friday 2016:

• Up to $50 Apple Gift Card when you order iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s and pay in full
  • Up to $100 Apple Gift Card when you buy selected iPad models (iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4)
  • $25 Apple Gift Card for Apple Watch Series 1 purchase
  • $150 Apple Gift Card for select Mac computers (offer does not include 2016 MacBook Pro models)
  • $25 Apple Gift Card for Apple TV purchase

kjmff5

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Here were Apple’s promotions for Black Friday 2016:

• Up to $50 Apple Gift Card when you order iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s and pay in full
  • Up to $100 Apple Gift Card when you buy selected iPad models (iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4)
  • $25 Apple Gift Card for Apple Watch Series 1 purchase
  • $150 Apple Gift Card for select Mac computers (offer does not include 2016 MacBook Pro models)
  • $25 Apple Gift Card for Apple TV purchase
Darn so if I were to use some gift cards to buy the Apple TV, I’ll just get more back.

LarrySmith

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2017
Darn so if I were to use some gift cards to buy the Apple TV, I’ll just get more back.
Assuming they do the same specials as last year yeah, don't be surprised if the Apple TV 4K isn't included though.